Thanks to my friends who contributed to the SILENT Songlist! I have added a few, and below is the complete list. Rather than me picking my favorites, I thought I’d ask for your help.
Please post your TOP 10 SILENT Songs in the comments section .
- Sounds of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel
- Silent Night recorded by Josh Groban
- Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
- Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
- Silence is Golden by Garbage
- Listen to the Music by the Doobie Brothers
- Listen to Her Heart by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Listen to What the Man Said by Paul McCartney
- Listen by Collective Soul
- Listen to the Rhythm of the Falling Rain by the Cascades
- Listen to Your Heart by Roxette
- Listen to Me by Buddy Holly
- It’s Oh So Quiet by Bjork
- Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars by Frank Sinatra
- Quiet Storm by Smokey Robinson
- Quiet Your Mind by the Zac Brown Band
- The Quiet One by The Who
- Quiet Village by Martin Denny
- Quiet Night by Barbara Streisand
- So Quiet in Here by Van Morrison
- Even in the Quietest Moments by Supertramp
- Honey Hush by Fleetwood Mac (via Big Joe Turner)
- Hush by Deep Purple
- There’s a Kind of Hush All Over the World by Herman’s Hermits
- Hush Hush Hush by the Pussycat Dolls
- Hush Hush by Pistol Annies
- You Talk too Much by Joe Jones (not really qualified to be on the list)
REMEMBER please post your Top 10 in the comments section. I will compile all the responses and publish the results after my surgery. (It will give me something to do!)
On the topic of surgery, the hospital called this afternoon to inform me of the time of my procedure. I’m on the schedule for 8:30am on Monday.
3 Days to Grand Silence.